Screenshots causes client crash? D:
Well I just got a new laptop that runs windows 7 with an intel core i7 @1.6gHz and an NVidia GeForce 440m graphics card with cuda, Awesome lappy-toppy form Samsung :D

The game Runs amazing (200fps lol ^.^), but when ever I try to take a screenshot the game crashes on me :/ and I even chenged the key bind to something else, but no luck...
Also, I get a win32 exception error when it crashes..

Any suggestions?
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 10, 11:41PM)Iguana Wrote: Also, I get a win32 exception error when it crashes..

Any suggestions?

Suggestion #1: Take a screenshot of the error message and post it here.
Thanks given by:
Suggestion #2: Try it with different image formats. Use /screenshottype 0/1/2.
Thanks given by:
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/682/excn.jpg
Thanks given by:
Does it crash with all types of screenshots?
Thanks given by:
/screenshottype 2 (.png) solved my problems..
Thanks!
Thanks given by:
That's more of a workaround ;_;
So you're saying bmp and jpeg won't work? Oh noeoooo
Thanks given by:
I just used PNG, when this happened to me.
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 10, 04:05AM)Gibstick Wrote: So you're saying bmp and jpeg won't work? Oh noeoooo

well .jpeg doesn't work, and i haven't tried .bmp just because i never really use or save anything in that file format :/
Thanks given by:
Each JPG-implementation we've tried has had issues; this last one at least held up for quite a while - but now there are new libraries out there; but not in use/available on the development-boxes used to provide the binaries in the package. This was stated in the release-threads where we were aware of the issue and a workaround (Mac/Linux) was mentioned - quite apart from the solution to use bmp.
We now have PNG support and this should really be preferred over any of the other two - it's the superior format - lossless and small filesize; at least in almost all but extreme scenarios (=pixel data).
Thanks given by:
BMP should also work.
JPG support has been causing problems for 64-bit Windows (just Vista, is that right?).
Thanks given by:
Can you update the libjpeg to the last version (8b)?
Thanks given by: