-dyH| dead!
Thank you all who have supported -dyH| but from December 5, 2010, -dyH| will be known as dead. From the inactivity in the clan, one of the leaders leaving the clan, and the hi-skill shutting down, -dyH| had really no choice but to die. You will still see us in game. (Especially happy cause he is one of dose 24/7 peps. IMO.)

Some -dyH| Info: The -dyH| Tournament will still be going on. I would like to give a thanks to all of the members who wore the tag with pride. We started on August 20th and ended on December 5. Special thanks to these members for sticking with the clan: happy, MACHETE, WarHard, Skip, bl1zz4rd, Razta, Majesty, and upper. :)

Thanks given by:
Oops that sucks anyways hope to see you in game guys, feel really sorry to read this news :(
Thanks given by:
Aww what?! Sad to see this happen. :|

Well, hf with the rest of your ac career :P
Thanks given by:
I don't understand why you give up, we had lots of matches vs. you in the last time and you weren't bad.
Thanks given by:
Yer I know :/

@Fate: My one and only smg slut too. Add that too :)

@Panda: We never even came close to beating you guys. -dyH| didn't die because lack of skill. It died from inactivity. Moving from 1.0 to 1.1 was a harsh move for our clan. The made lots of people go inactive and two even quit. Then the hi-skill died and all players don't play. There was literally only 2 players left playing including me. That is the end of -dyH|. Yes we did a lot of matches because we always wanted to get better so we always said yes.
Thanks given by:
Sorry to hear about this bballn, good luck in the future!
Thanks given by:
It was nice to play you guys.
Thanks given by:
@Zarj: yer, was gonna happen sooner or later. GL to you too xD I know how it feels to see your own clan die :P

@tit: Always like your name :P(you know why too). Nice to play with you too.
Thanks given by:
well if the Latino players wanna join FEL you are more than welcome :) (those are happy and MACHETE) xD
Thanks given by:
MACHETE is Sweden dumbass. happy is american. Im warning you, happy spreads a plague on the clan. When he joins, everyone seems to be happier. Its like magic but latino's don't believe in dat shit.
Thanks given by:
¬¬ MACHETE is from Chile, and Happy is from Peru but they live in other countries DUUUUMB xD, i know them better than you hehehe
Thanks given by:
i knew that, just didn't want to share it. Your da dumbass, rock face. You want to mess with happy and MACHETE, your gonna have to go through da hungry whop.
Thanks given by:
lol a sausage may do the work? hehehe
Thanks given by:
Take it easy ^^

(07 Dec 10, 01:56AM)bballn45 Wrote: @tit: Always like your name :P(you know why too). Nice to play with you too.

---> titi, not tit ;)
Thanks given by:
Yeah MACHETE is Sweden you dumb ass! And he keeps pumpa mej!
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 10, 07:52PM)pweaks Wrote: Yeah MACHETE is Sweden you dumb ass! And he keeps pumpa mej!

Dude MACHETE lives in Sweden i know but he's from Chile how do i know? Because he told me dubass anyways when you learn spanish ask him :)

Thanks given by:
I can speak spanish very well, amigo.[/align]
Thanks given by:
There were 4 active players, not bad

N/e ways gl
Thanks given by:
More than that. Nice sarcasm hacker;)
Thanks given by:
He should get warned for insult :@ I meant well..
Thanks given by:
It's the truth :) and I shouldn't be warned because that would be stupid. You tried being in dyH and BME at the same time and the denied it.
Thanks given by: