Answers i should know but dont
1. Is there any way to run faster?

2. Are there any crosshairs on the sniper rifle?

3. How do u zoom in?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
1. No way to run faster.

2. Only when scoped, press mouse 2.

3. Mouse 2 with sniper will zoom in, otherwise there is no scope. You can script a fovzoom that changes your fov so it feels like a zoom; something like
sauerzoom = [ getfov = $fov; getsens = $sensitivity; gethudgun = $hudgun; fov 75; hudgun 0; onrelease [ fov $getfov; hudgun $gethudgun ] ]
Then to bind a key to zoom, use
bind Z [if $editing [domodifier 2] [sauerzoom]]
Note: you should put all of that into your autoexec.cfg, found in your config folder (check My Documents if on Windows).
Thanks given by:
Quote:1. No way to run faster.
Holding down the left(A) or right(D) key will increase your speed. Its called strafe running.
Thanks given by:
Oops! Forgot about that one because it's reflex now. You will feel like you are going faster if you use a higher fov, try /fov 120.
Thanks given by:
To adjust scope zoom, use the command
/scopefov
with a range of 10 - 60.
Thanks given by:
i currently use a mac so i cant exactly right click to zoom. any other ways?
Thanks given by:
bind KEY [altaction_5]

Press and hold to bring up the sniper rifle scope (must be using the sniper rifle obviously), release to unscope. It could be changed to a toggle, press to bring it up, press again to unscope. Depends on your preference really.
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 10, 05:15PM)Gibstick Wrote: 1. No way to run faster.
LoL, i thought that with the knife selected you can run faster xD, somebody told me

Thanks given by:
You technically can, but you have to be strafe-running backwards and slashing while you do it. It's called knife-sprinting.
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 10, 04:15PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: You technically can, but you have to be strafe-running backwards and slashing while you do it. It's called knife-sprinting.

is that sarcasm or am i just dumb? :S
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 10, 07:25PM)JGAN Wrote:
(24 Nov 10, 04:15PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: You technically can, but you have to be strafe-running backwards and slashing while you do it. It's called knife-sprinting.

is that sarcasm or am i just dumb? :S

I think you're already dumb for questioning whether it was sarcasm or not, hehe :D

Thanks given by:
I was dumb for leaving out my sarcasm tags. u_u
Thanks given by:
ok now im confused xP
Thanks given by:
Pft, you only run faster with the knife in Crossfire and Combat Arms. What V-Man meant was: the only way to run faster with the knife in AC is to run faster in AC (straferun).
Thanks given by:
It's not fair that you can use all the other weapons to run backwards faster! Knifey feels left out.
Thanks given by:
2. chewing gum in the middle of screen :)
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 10, 01:18AM)Alien Wrote: 2. chewing gum in the middle of screen :)

ROTFL

i find printing out and taping a image of a crosshair more appropriate XD
Thanks given by:
8.5 x 11, LOL!
Thanks given by: