Screenshot output file?
What are- if indeed there are any, the commands which allow me to change the file output of my screenshots.

Any help would be appreciated, kthanks.

:)
Thanks given by:
/screenshottype T
where T = 0 for .bmp, 1 for .jpg or 2 for .png
/jpegquality N
where N is the compression level, 10 (high compression/poor quality/smaller file) to 100 (no compression/high quality/larger file). Default is 70.
/pngcompress N
where N is the compression level, 0 (no compression) to 9 (high compression and the default). PNG is lossless, so image quality won't change, just filesize.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 10, 12:40AM)jamz Wrote:
/screenshottype T
where T = 0 for .bmp, 1 for .jpg or 2 for .png
/jpegquality N
where N is the compression level, 10 (high compression/poor quality/smaller file) to 100 (no compression/high quality/larger file). Default is 70.
/pngcompress N
where N is the compression level, 0 (no compression) to 9 (high compression and the default). PNG is lossless, so image quality won't change, just filesize.

You sir, <3
Thanks given by:
You can also pass arguments to /screenshot to modify the filename.
/screenshot Example.jpg
RapidFire uses this concept.
Thanks given by:
PNG screenshots slow? Try bmp or jpg.
Thanks given by:
You could also just use the slider available in settings
Thanks given by:
is there any way to change the name and output location?
Thanks given by:
Heh, my earlier post must've been camouflaged.
Thanks given by:
ah touche... sorry v-man
Thanks given by:
You can include folder location in the name argument, but the "home" for screenshots will always be the AssaultCube home folder.
For example,
/screenshot screenshots\tests\Example.jpg
will save Example.jpg in \screenshots\tests -- if that folder exists before you execute that command. I'm not sure whether using dots to go "up" a folder would work:
/screenshot ..\Example.jpg
to save, in this example, in the folder one up from the AssaultCube "home"...

EDIT: Tested, yeah, it works that way.
Thanks given by:
awesome thanks :)
Thanks given by:
Don't forget to mention that the filename can be the result of a cubescript evaluation:

screenshot (concatword "screenshots/MPL_All-Time_Stats_Shot_" $syear $smonth $sday _ $shour . $sminute . $ssecond _ (curmap 1) _ $modest $screenext)
Thanks given by: