Split From {ACE}
Hi this is {ACE}PsYcL0n9,

I justed wanted to say that me and a select few of other {ACE} clan members ({ACE}PsYcL0n9, {ACE}ImaCripple, {ACE}Hacker, {ACE}KaB00M, {ACE}Sh00t3rs) have split from {ACE} and now are forming up our own clan. This clan will be far more skilled than {ACE} and we will only recruit the best of the best. {ACE} Clan isn't dead but they have just lost 5 Assault Cube Elites!

Ill keep you guys posted on whats next of our new forming clan.

Thanx,
Thanks given by:
I dont think you really need to mention and slander {ACE} in such a way, it's just disrespectful to your previous clan. Players won't go for you as they'll see you as fire_starters.

Also,
Quote:This clan will be far more skilled than {ACE} and we will only recruit the best of the best. {ACE} Clan isn't dead but they have just lost 5 Assault Cube Elites!
This is totally unnecessary. Just a simple "The recruiting system is tough and we have high standards" is enough.

Finally, probably should have posted it when you atleast had a name and tag and perhaps some form of contact.
Thanks given by:
I think it's not cool to talk like that about a clan that you were in just because you think you are too good for the clan, when you even call yourself a "Elite" member of AC, not to be mean or start a flame but i didn't even know who you are.
But i do think the ACE clan deserves some respect on your part if you are going to leave them it's ok but don't make ir public just form your own clan and say thanks to the clan that give you the chance to be in.
Thanks given by:
(05 Nov 10, 09:30AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: I think it's not cool to talk like that about a clan that you were in just because you think you are too good for the clan, when you even call yourself a "Elite" member of AC, not to be mean or start a flame but i didn't even know who you are.
But i do think the ACE clan deserves some respect on your part if you are going to leave them it's ok but don't make ir public just form your own clan and say thanks to the clan that give you the chance to be in.

Totally agree but i think "Assaultcube Elites" = {ACE}. Meaning: they lost 5 members.
Thanks given by:
Sorry about that i wasnt trying to be disrespectful i was just using the clan name in my post. {ACE} Assault Cube Elites.

It has nothing to do with me or anyone in that group for that matter is beeter than that clan.

So once again I was just using the CLAN NAME! No disrespect towards anyone.

Thanks given by:
well remember this is about YOUR clan, not {ACE}, granted you can say "5 former ace members are forming this clan" but wasn't necessary the extended information. The thread is about you, so how about you give us all a bit of extra information about the new clan?:)
Thanks given by:
I didnt want to introduce the new clan without having a website built for it. The website is going to be made by our very own !1SU!ImaCripple.

The website should be built by tonight so ill introduce it then. =D

Fair enough?
Thanks given by:
(05 Nov 10, 07:12PM)Chemical X Wrote: I didnt want to introduce the new clan without having a website built for it. The website is going to be made by our very own !1SU!ImaCripple.

Fair enough?

then you should've waited if you didnt want to introduce with out a web?lol.
Thanks given by:
(05 Nov 10, 07:41PM)Morsey! Wrote:
(05 Nov 10, 07:12PM)Chemical X Wrote: I didnt want to introduce the new clan without having a website built for it. The website is going to be made by our very own !1SU!ImaCripple.

Fair enough?

then you should've waited if you didnt want to introduce with out a web?lol.

well i havent told you name of it so its all good lol
Thanks given by:
U_U i didn't know that was the name of the clan but besides that my post was true
Thanks given by: