Do you have other games that you regret buying?
The games that I regret Buying is
Deadliest Warrior - It was cool at first but it was getting boring when i got use to it. And moving the characters are so slow.
GTA San andreas- It didnt work properly Because it keeps on going blury and keeps on freezing i have to always pull out the disc and take out the plug for the Ps2.And i ask for a refund they ssaid no i tried to go for fixing the disc but it cost $172 what a rip off.
Games i regret Downloading.
Cube- The games fcked up badly.
Americas Army (Original)- I just downloaded it and the graphics are stink i tried out AA3 and it was better than the old XD.Plus its boring because hardly any servers are on its mostly only on AA3.
Quake Live-I asked for help in there forum because of my screen it keeps on going bad fcked up and getes all green and black
Thanks given by:
I once bought a Power Rangers game when I was 8. Worst game ever.
Thanks given by:
*sigh*

This user had his previous account restricted from posting new threads because he was spamming them, and polls. This account has been banned for being a duplicate account, something which is not allowed on these forums. You may know him better as AndrewFeng...
Useless poll deleted
Thanks given by:
wow
Flex
Thanks given by:
Yea, I bought this cheap game called Defcon. Guess What? IT WAS CHEAP FOR A REASON!
Thanks given by:
Everything for Sega Saturn.
:(
Thanks given by:
I bought Team Fortress 2 but my comp doesn't support it. :/
Thanks given by:
Every game for my PS2 under £6 that I bought from CeX apart from all WWE games.
Thanks given by:
i bought assaultcube off some dodgy website
Thanks given by:
Final Fantasy VIII for PSX. Oh Jesus, what a big shit of game!
Thanks given by: