TOURNAMENT read
|ELITE_CLAN| is having a tournament Sat.-Sun. open to anyone pm me if you wanna join =D
Thanks given by:
still no pm's but 41 views????????????????????????
Thanks given by:
ye.gl...
Thanks given by:
* Shorty Likes Morsey!'s post.
Thanks given by:
LOL good luck with it
Thanks given by:
*Morsey! likes Shorty's ass.
Thanks given by:
* Shorty is aroused. ^^
Thanks given by:
Titi wonders how everyone seems to like the color red.
Thanks given by:
* MorseyBear wants shorty & titi at the same time.
Thanks given by:
Kid. Listen, your clans new, and unknown currently at the 'noob' level. Heres a tip, let go of the tournament. And get recruiting. Make sure you don't rush recruiting though. Once you got some recruites get an IRC going and maybe a Ventrillo server. GL with the clan
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 10, 04:49PM)Ghost Wrote: Kid. Listen, your clans new, and unknown currently at the 'noob' level. Heres a tip, let go of the tournament. And get recruiting. Make sure you don't rush recruiting though. Once you got some recruites get an IRC going and maybe a Ventrillo server. GL with the clan
Be nice! He can have a tournament if he wants, even if it fails.
Thanks given by:
Maybe he's not even a kid. Don't scare off the newcomers, you won't be loved by them.
Thanks given by:
how do you get an IRC??
Thanks given by:
Have a look at:

http://www.quakenet.org
http://www.gamesurge.net
Thanks given by:
Which one is better or more used?
Thanks given by:
Well, I can't tell which is better to be honest. Most clans use gamesurge while AC (the offical game channel) uses quakenet.
Thanks given by:
Well thanks for your wisdom I guess i'm going for gamesurge. =D
Thanks given by:
Okay. That the way to look at it. Sorry if was mean in the last post.
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 10, 05:18PM)titiPT Wrote: Maybe he's not even a kid. Don't scare off the newcomers, you won't be loved by them.

+1. The "kid" is just trying to contribute to the community, just as fellow community members have done in the past. Yeah, some peeps may be more respected than others in this community but the guy's just trying to have a go ;) GL!

(31 Oct 10, 05:58PM)|ELITE|00 Wrote: how do you get an IRC??

I'm assuming you don't really know what IRC is, so here's a summarized tut for ya ;):
1. Get a client like Chatzilla, HydraIRC or something like that. There are loads of free clients, I'd recommend Chatzilla :)
2. Click here and follow the process right until you auth(login) in GameSurge.
3. After you've done step 2, go to #support (make sure you are authed!) and ask for a channel.

Note that you don't necessarily have to use GameSurge, but it's the most common network for AC clans :)
Thanks given by:
HEYYYYYYYY WE ARE DOING THE TOURNAMENT XD you guys can too :P but i cant join atm cuz of our tournament (WHICH IS GOING EPICLY GOOD!!!)
Thanks given by:
shit im bored. il join the tournament
Thanks given by:
Does the tournament have any theme/purpose? How will it work, who can join, and so on? Rules? Theme? Website?
Thanks given by:
By the looks of it JMM, you simply PM him.
Thanks given by:
lmao word of advice kid: u will want to explain the tournament more like us we made an entirely new forum dedicated to our tournaments (since we will be having a variety of tournaments in the near future :D)
Thanks given by:
you don't need a new forum, a section would do fine..and save hassles of re-sign up(though i guess in your case ok, you have more planed..)
when some one makes a mistake theres no need to call them a kid either..
tbh whats all the fuss why don't you pm him and be done with it, or over look this thread.
Thanks given by:
Send me a Personal Message saying you want to join
Thanks given by: