Problem please Help! :(
ok guys here is the problem, ill load up ac and ill try and select a server now most of the servers for some reason disconnect me and say "inappropriate" nickname now my name on assault cube is |PRO|Torment, how the servers find this inappropriate i dont know, but if you guys have a solution to my problem i would love to here it thanks
Torment
Thanks given by:
sounds like you're either nickname blacklisted on the server or the whitelist entry is wrong.

you should contact the server admins for help and more information!
Thanks given by:
or just change your nickname.
Thanks given by:
Some servers run nickname blacklists. I for example run the TyD-blacklist which has got this entry:

blocki |Pro| // Probably douchebags anyway

This means everyone whose name contains "|Pro|" will be kicked automatically. Well, it´s a known clan of douchebags as far as I know.

You could ask the server owners to unblock you.
Thanks given by:
(28 Oct 10, 06:15PM)ärkefiende Wrote: Some servers run nickname blacklists. I for example run the TyD-blacklist which has got this entry:

blocki |Pro| // Probably douchebags anyway

This means everyone whose name contains "|Pro|" will be kicked automatically. Well, it´s a known clan of douchebags as far as I know.

You could ask the server owners to unblock you.

O_o is that legal? thats like clan-discrimination.
Thanks given by:
Or you could simply remove that |PRO|, because it's childish anyway (pro = professional = you get paid for playing. Do you?)
Thanks given by:
(28 Oct 10, 06:19PM)JGAN Wrote: O_o is that legal? thats like clan-discrimination.

Of course it is legal. A server owner is free to ban everyone he wants to. AFAIK there have been servers which ban AC developers ...
Thanks given by:
(28 Oct 10, 08:12PM)ärkefiende Wrote:
(28 Oct 10, 06:19PM)JGAN Wrote: O_o is that legal? thats like clan-discrimination.

Of course it is legal. A server owner is free to ban everyone he wants to. AFAIK there have been servers which ban AC developers ...

that seems wrong honestly. very wrong.

* JGAN SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
Thanks given by:
well guys, in all honesty SOME clan members can go abit far but most of them i know are pretty cool guys, once you get to know them that is, and for like calling us a clan of douchebags and what ever, from all the games i have been in the other person has started the fight by kicking me or a fellow clan member for the accusation of hacking, when i know he isnt or screaming out |PRO| clan are hackers or they are S*** it really is annoyin so thats why my clan bites back, hope you guys understand and like give them another chance, and thanks for the help by the way :D see im a nice person im not a douchebag.... ill just leave it at that
Thanks given by:
...hehe

maybe look at how immature your leader reacted when he read this...?
Thanks given by:
lol...the kid is 12 years old what do you expect from some one that age...he runs a clan and a site... thats quiet impressive for a 12 year old, to be honest i wasnt suprised lol if he was 15,16 would of been a bit different and besides the Idiots that eddited the maps left the next day after the servers got banned... which is very stupid, but trust me if i got them all to listen to me i think i could calm them all down and we could all actually of a good game...
Thanks given by:
well it proves that 12 year olds cant run clans or servers.
Thanks given by:
...lol you really think they could? he has been buggin me to make a montage for the clan.. i dont have time, ok i do admit i gave the idea out but i said it would take months if every one wanted to join... 90% dont even know what the hell is going on.. i dont even see the clan that much any more, lol well if ever the servers get unbanned ill see what i can do see if i can take over and then a few things will change(for the better i hope) but will piss alot of |PRO| off i bet...
Thanks given by:
Just get rid of the tag. XD
If you're going to be a leader, make it your own clan, don't revive one that already has a horrid reputation.
Thanks given by: