Ban this "clan"
I want you all to ban this people for 3 reasons:

-Vote abuse to kick
-Inapropiated language
-Their clan rules

Their rules are really stupid and they just want to insult everyone in the game.

IP's:

75.69.76.231 //*DicK*Lover
75.69.74.86 //*DicK*LiCK3R
98.229.80.229 //*DicK*8=D

Demo1
Demo2 (Just 1 or 2 mins)

I got the Oct 24th logs from Exodus CTF-HTF and with them I could get ip's and they just recruit if you register at their website.Also when they vote to kick they insult.

*Edit: This is from 1103

Thanks given by:
The only thing you could ban these for was innapropriate behaviour and atitude.

The way they recruit is up to them ;)
Thanks given by:
why bothering ?
use a nickname blaklist
Thanks given by:
Tell us something we don't know...
Thanks given by:
then connect to servers that use a well maintained nicknameblacklist if you feel offended ?
you actually made the advertisement they wanted....
Thanks given by:
Just block their tag.

BTW:
Quote:3. You need to speak English, because if you can't than you just suck at life.
[Image: facepalm_implied.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Quote:Welcome to the dick clan we are a legit clan and we would appreciate it if you join the clan. Our main approach is to be huge dicks.
Quote:legit clan
I lol'd.
Thanks given by:
Clan *D!cK* (heads themself) Wrote:Dear fello assholes,

Hola, a few days ago me and some dick members were on a server trashing the hell out of some people...hahha :D, anyways we came across a huge douche bag named Monas|SK| this guy reported out clan and started trashing us back. So I ask that you all make this fag your primary target for the time being

Thanks, *D!cK*8=D

P.S. here is the blacklist form that he reported us too, feel free to get on a bitch the fuck out of him, like me and the other admins are about to do, so thanks for reading and have fun being a dick!... :D

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1325-post...l#pid20850

I seen this on there site, rather intelligent by a bunch of *D!cKs*

Clan *D!cK* (heads themself) Wrote:Guys, our tag has been named inappropriate, so we are changing it to *D!cK*. Don't worry, still be rude to everyone you see, just this way you can connect to any server you want without our tags being called inappropriate. Have fun!

You may as well blacklist the clan tag *D!cK* as they are now using that or is that allowed, maybe just IP ban?

Thanks given by:
Quote:be shore to put them on our list!
This should become the whole new quotes thread.
Be sure to see this as well!
Thanks given by:
its so funny how noobs these days think that they are all sick but they are just 40 year old loners with nothing better to do :) - lucky
Thanks given by:
or 5 year olds that know how to spell
Thanks given by:
or 13 year olds who want to look cool. Tell you the truth, people around the age of 13 are immature like this. I know this cause I was a total douchebag when I was thirteen :P Ahh those days were fun xD

-dyH|wH0pXeR. any idea how i change my account name? thanks.
Thanks given by:
IDK why but I want to see their website...

Can someone PM it to me...

I wanna see these *D!cK* weeds myself.
( get it? -------------^ )
Thanks given by:
Tyler: Look at Monas's first post.
Thanks given by:
you guys are wasting your time with this clan.. It shouldnt even be a clan lol.
Thanks given by:
Hey Tyler hears our website, and I must say It is quite an honor to already be recognized by you guys already after the clan has been up for only 2 days, I see we have created quite the ruckus on theses form's

http://dick-assaultcube.webs.com/

Ps. @Tyler "what is a dickweed"? I've always been curious?

See ya guys Sincerely, *D!cK*8=D
Thanks given by:
Oh sarcasm.
Thanks given by:
(29 Oct 10, 05:13PM)*D!cK*8=D Wrote: Hey Tyler hears our website, and I must say It is quite an honor to already be recognized by you guys already after the clan has been up for only 2 days, I see we have created quite the ruckus on theses form's

http://dick-assaultcube.webs.com/

Ps. @Tyler "what is a dickweed"? I've always been curious?

See ya guys Sincerely, *D!cK*8=D

Heh. I don't even know how to respond to this.
Thanks given by:
Complete *D!cK*head he is.
Thanks given by:
I would think the whole name would be degrading for all the members in it :P
Thanks given by:
@BULL3T im going to take that as a complement I guess because the whole purpouse of the dick clan is to be "Complete *D!ck*head's" so ummm thanks i guess it just means that we are pissing people off (which was our whole reason for creating the clan, and as I can see we are certainly pissing you guys off)......MISSION COMPLETE

Good Day, *D!cK*8=D
Thanks given by:
Got a good laugh from reading this thread, I think the whole philosophy of D!cK and their "serious" approach to it (and how they're successfully pissing people off) is rather neat :P

I mean they aren't cheating/hacking or anything, it just sounds like they're winding people up....but server rules are server rules. If the banhammer must come down, let it be so :)

Thanks given by:
Monas maaaaaaaaaaaaad
Thanks given by:
This is quite amusing :O
Thanks given by:
BAN THIS "GROUP" FOREVAAAA

THEY ARE TOO NICE
Thanks given by:
i rofl'd
why would they waste their time making a forum for *D!cKS* to annoy other people from ac, i mean cmon lol, id rather watch some Lord Of The Rings then do that.
LORD OF THE RINGS FTW!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Quote:Dear fello assholes,
Hola, a few days ago me and some dick members were on a server trashing the hell out of some people...hahha :D, anyways we came across a huge douche bag named Monas|SK| this guy reported out clan and started trashing us back. So I ask that you all make this fag your primary target for the time being

Thanks, *D!cK*8=D

P.S. here is the blacklist form that he reported us too, feel free to get on a bitch the fuck out of him, like me and the other admins are about to do, so thanks for reading and have fun being a dick!... :D

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1325-post...l#pid20850

NEW TAGS
Guys, our tag has been named innapropriate, so we are changing it to *D!cK*. Don't worry, still be rude to everyone you see, just this way you can connect to any server you want without our tags being called innapropriate. Have fun!

-*D!cK*LoVeR

Dicks of America, Welcome!
Welcome to the dick clan we are a legit clan and we would appreciate it if you join the clan. Our main approach is to be huge dicks.

From the website.

Edit: Also they have more members: http://dick-assaultcube.webs.com/currentmembers.htm
Thanks given by:
Hahaha. That clan is the saddest and most pathetic thing I've seen on these forums.

LOL at your stupidity and immaturity. :D
Thanks given by:
I was talking with them on BC servers,It was interesting cuz they said they are destroying clans (lmfao!) their opp way is to impersonate and insult others (the noobiest way in AC,most of you know always fail) I asked them if it was by just spamming and they said it was the nobbiest way so they told me about being posers xD

Also i'm so freaking scared and idk what to do,I need some protection plz help me :'(
they are going to blacklist my butt!! D: omfg! HEEEEEEEEELP i dont know how are they going to BL but anyway it makes me get scared that i'm going to get BL by a bunch of *D!cK* peeps.

Also I told them good clans have Tag and IP protection so who cares if they bring down a nooby clan? my kitten can do THIS to bring down nooby clans he's so good that I almost lose my clan xD

Idk if they are going to impersonate me,i really don't care cuz if they do you'll notice I'll be more stupid than normal (I accept i'm a lil bit stupid,who isn't? xD) so to finish this speeeech I will leave some demos of our conversations.

I'm missing 1 demo,i'll upload them as soon the 20 min ban ends on BC servers....

edit: Demos
Thanks given by:
i luv ponies and rainbows
Thanks given by: