FYI
When you get caught while cheating (i just hope none of the users feels touched here) you are just an IP address. No one cares about your nationality, race, skin colour, religion, language or if you have a penis or a vagina. WE ARE ALL FUCKING IP ADDRESSES HERE, SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT SO CALLED RACISM.

Sorry for the rage, but it's just to let the retards (who feel victims) know that you are numbers and dots here. That's all.

Thank you for your patience.
Thanks given by:
But the cheaters are human beings too... D: Not only numbers and dots!
Thanks given by:
[Image: idgaf_s626x622_182683_580_RE_Fuck_That_M...182752.jpg]

Right, Andrez? :D
Thanks given by:
Still amazes me that people actually get offended by all of this lol.
Thanks given by:
I think this summarizes Andrez's post nicely
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7513/unknownfq.jpg
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 11, 10:25PM).ExodusS* Wrote: There were a lot of Brasilians cheaters but...
...I don't know why countries should pay for these idiots.
A lot of innocents already pay/paid/will pay (since brahma RQ) cause if IP ranges.

A lot of people will say "it's like that" but they are stupid, we can do something against it, we speak to mutch.
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 03:51PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: I think this summarizes Andrez's post nicely
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7513/unknownfq.jpg

Thanks given by:
[Image: 380085_309109375768503_199261733419935_1...5304_n.jpg]
Welcome to the internetz!
Thanks given by:
So according to you we are all numbers?

Go tell him that!

[Image: tvtheprisonernumber6.jpg]
Thanks given by:
He is separating the individual identity from the numbers.
What he is saying is the opposite of "we are all numbers."

Though, by now there is almost certainly at least one human being represented by each IP address. Banning an IP address will affect the human being who uses that address.
Thanks given by:
Also, you are the same person as your brother. No difference. (or cousin, or friend)
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 11, 02:06AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Also, you are the same person as anyone using your IP address. No difference. (brother, cousin, friend, packet sniffer across the street, IP spoofer from Wales)

Fixed.
Thanks given by:
I take full offense, that's why I got a dynamic I.P I'm special :O
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 11, 01:07AM)xXSnipezXx Wrote: I take full offense, that's why I got a dynamic I.P I'm special :O
Dynamic IP adderesses are standered you have to pay for a static one, so your not that special sorry.
Thanks given by:
Teheheh, I'm meant to have a static, in fact had a static until about 1 month ago ;)
Thanks given by:
You dont have to pay for a static do u? or is that just Australia
Thanks given by:
Rezobro, i have to pay for static ip for my ac servers
Thanks given by: