SusPended From a Tiny Situation
Ok
It was thursday 19 October 2010 when i got expelled from a tiny situation.

After School I got in a Fight with this Samoan Guy Named Ben.
It started when he started to talk smack about my mum. He was Mocking my family just because I Speared Him In Rugby League It was His Fault He wanted to do i 1 on 1 battle.

So he starts walking up to me and said " Bitch you flirted with my girl-Friend "
Im like W.T.F and she was crying for i dont know and guess what?? She had a black eye i got blamed on to my teachers to my friends i did not have anything to do with that. He grabbed me on the neck by the way im Tongan.So he grabs Me on the Neck and starts punching me crazy.I could of came up with jabs but he was grapping on to me as if he was holding someones butt.I couldnt breathe.I had to come up with something ppl were laughing at me.He chucked me on the floor and smashed me on the eye.

I had the most dumbest idea because i started to Do a submission On him do you know when you lock his head with your arm and punch the ribs crazily i did that.His Face turned A little Bit not full but red I had to let Go Because i dont wanna Choke him to death.The Principal Just came and parked near the office.
The Principal Came to see how the rugby boys were doing but he looked at me and ben fighting so i got suspended for 2 weeks while he gets suspended for 5 weeks.
Im Grounded For A month :( Im Not Even ALLOWED ON COMPUTER LOL IM STILL ON.
Next time i see him ima apoligize by jabbing his NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you ever been suspended or ex-spelled if so tell me.
Thanks given by:
tl;dr

obvious troll is obvious
Thanks given by:
umad Cactus?!
He ain't a troll...
Look at his other post
Quote:I think Quake lives gay because of the ppl and weapons
PERFECTLY fine!

Besides, with that title under his name it would be IMPOSSIBLE for him to be a troll.
Thanks given by:
Could one of the RaGe members confirm whether or not this guy is actually a member of the clan?
Thanks given by:
who voted goody goody??!!
Thanks given by:
Fights;
The romanticized fantasy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhp7liywO...re=related

The unadulterated reality - http://guyism.com/humor/a-classy-man-req...nalds.html
Thanks given by:
no he is not a member... why does he have our tag? O_o

man, i have been in so many fights... at least once a year!! gave a few people black eyes and actually sent a guy to the hospital because i nailed him in the balls. not kidding. 8D
Thanks given by:
* V-Man = Goody good good.
Thanks given by:
I've never been in a fight. I'm always more of a talker than a fighter, or one that solves problems using gray matter rather than fists--I wouldn't want to be in a fight anyway, 'cause I already know the outcome ;)
Thanks given by:
gordy gordy gordy gord <--read it in an indian accent (east)

have a flapjack troll
Thanks given by:
In Year 6 I put Lemon Party on my teacher's laptop, and, well, faced the consequences.

My mate also got excluded for bringing in a toy gun which couldn't even shoot anything; infact, it was more or less a gun-shaped container for bubblegum. :D
Thanks given by:
... why do we let children browse these forums?
Thanks given by:
.... I like Kiwifruit's
Thanks given by:
Oh Yea Heres A Fight Called LATER BO!! its a Gordy Gord Fight but a bad cameraman LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y1zhI6mzCg
Worth watching ^^^
Thanks given by: