OWNAGE PRANKS-MC DONALD'S PRANK { CLICK }
ITS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST PHONE PRANKS YOU EVER SEEN. PREPARE TO LAUGH LIKE A NERD!!!!! please Comment XD XD XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPANMDt7nsk

Thanks given by:
(16 Oct 10, 08:27PM)Bl00D_Splat Wrote: LAUGH LIKE A NERD!!!!!
We laugh differently? AHUASHUASHUASHUSA
4.85 BIG BERTHA lol

Thanks given by:
Theres More Ownage Pranks But too lazy to put it on nice laugh LOL!
AHUAASHUASHUASHUSA
Thanks given by:
looool, this is priceless

Especially when the person clucked xD
Thanks given by:
He does awesome ones, like, Asian Crisis Hotline, Gay Hotline, Feather in my chicken etc etc.
Thanks given by:
Nothing like a noob that joins the forums, and makes bullsh*t spamming posts with things people really, don't give a sh*t about.
Thanks given by:
What's the big deal if this guy wants to share his laughs Shorty? If you don't like it then just don't comment.
Thanks given by:
(17 Oct 10, 07:39AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: What's the big deal if this guy wants to share his laughs Shorty? If you don't like it then just don't comment.

This isn't the first post hes made like this, except his first two were deleted..
Thanks given by:
(17 Oct 10, 08:32AM)Shorty Wrote:
(17 Oct 10, 07:39AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: What's the big deal if this guy wants to share his laughs Shorty? If you don't like it then just don't comment.

This isn't the first post hes made like this, except his first two were deleted..

As you can see we like this post.

Thanks given by:
Boring, maybe I'd laughed when I was twelve. Just disgusting to insult a random innocent guy and call that a prank. So typical american though.
Thanks given by:
As a general note. What in fugg's name is the point of posting youtube stuff out of nothing?! I'm kind'a sick of having the web flooded with supoosed-to-be-funny youtube crap at any corner.

If it's related to something along a discussion or so... ok, it can be funny indeed, but this is plain useless.
Thanks given by:
However, It is offtopic.
Thanks given by: