Where did the old players go?
Since downloading AC 1.1 I haven't seen any of my favorite players. Where did they all go? Are a lot of people still on AC 1.0?

CheatersRFags
Alberich1977
#M|A#Atrimos
wtfisthisgame
V-Man
X_unarmed_X
C|R[Norad*]

It seems like the only clan players I see anymore are new clans. CoH and TyD are missing too! I thought that perhaps I was just missing them - but It's been over a month.
Thanks given by:
They are in 1.0.4 most of them.
So am I =)
Thanks given by:
DES|V-Man pops onto IRC now and then, and I'm pretty sure I've seen X_unarmed_X and C|R[Norad*] around on 1.1 too. As for CheatersRFags... I don't think he's going anywhere.
Thanks given by:
They most likely go to work and/or school and don't have much time for AC atm. :P
Thanks given by:
Yeah, almost all my old mates from ac seem to have left, too :/
Knowing them they will probably have been blacklisted and decided to quit.
Thanks given by:
Those are the old players for you? :D
I know that V-Man is still playing same as the TyDs ;)
Thanks given by:
Alberich and Atrimos!? Well you not missing much I say :P
Thanks given by:
I still see most of them on 1.0.4.
Thanks given by:
Xeoncross im here XD

Thanks given by:
Good, I was worried everyone had moved on to more important things and I was the only one left without a life. ;P
Thanks given by:
Hey I'm still here...just not on NZ servers as much any more. My old name was Nitro_Sycho (if that helps) but that was nearly 2 years ago...but I've been on and off since Randum introduced me to AC back in early 0.9.
You'll usually find me on the hi-skill server these days.

Oh and I'm fully playing 1.1...cmon guys it's not THAT bad that you have to confine yourself to the previous version. Us veterans can show a little tolerance to change :P
Thanks given by:
I must admit when I downloaded it for the first time and played I thought the world had ended.

Shotgun gibs? Then why did I spend so much time practicing the rifle?

Then I realized it actually didn't - and the balance was restored.

I appreciate the smaller number of nades since my team has a much lower chance of killing me now.
Thanks given by:
(05 Oct 10, 10:56AM)Stupefy Wrote: Hey I'm still here...just not on NZ servers as much any more. My old name was Nitro_Sycho (if that helps) but that was nearly 2 years ago...but I've been on and off since Randum introduced me to AC back in early 0.9.
You'll usually find me on the hi-skill server these days.

Oh and I'm fully playing 1.1...cmon guys it's not THAT bad that you have to confine yourself to the previous version. Us veterans can show a little tolerance to change :P

Hi-Skill is so ftw it's not funny.

As for 1.1. I'll play fully when we get 2 nades per pickup and nadegibs count for 2. However, in my humble opinion, having 2 versions running is kind of cool. It makes the day really interesting. When I start to suck in 1.1 I go over to 1.0.4 and rock. When I start to suck in 1.0.4 I go over to 1.1 and rock. It's very cool. I've had epic 80 frag ctf shines with a shotgun in 1.0.4 because the 1.1 shotty trained me up on it. Vice versa for the SMG from 1.0.4 to 1.1.

Thanks given by:
I will be playing the game less until the alias bug is fixed, and also until I finish college classes I've taken on. Or at least get them into a stable schedule.

I'm afraid I don't feel very enthusiastic when I am unable to write reliable scripts.

As far as the forum goes, there's been way too much drama over 1.1 vs. 1.0, and rather than yelling over the top of it, I keep quiet until I have something productive to contribute. Remember what Thumper's dad said:
Thumper's Dad Wrote:If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all.
I've had to "don't say nothin' at all" a lot lately. :(
Thanks given by:
props for the awesome quote.

So V-Man, do you write anything besides cubscripts? I'm hoping you also have some C family member down...
Thanks given by:
I'm afraid I (though not even close to being on that list) stopped playing 1.1 when I started finding come errors in the cubescript. I doubt these were my errors, I asked plenty of people, so I figured it was the engine. I believe I found them to be the alias bug.
Anyways, I dont play AC as much, though I'm not afraid of hopping on.
Thanks given by:
@Xeon:
Yes, I've sort of taught myself the basics of C++, but I'm hoping to get a formal education in it before I flaunt it as anything resembling a skill. Right now it's enough to make a "Hello World" program and maybe some calculations, and to understand some of the syntax of CubeScript.

And if you liked my quote, you'll love this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy4lAsu8RO8
Thanks given by:
Sorry, Xeoncross, CoH is officially dead so you won't see anyone playing under that tag. I however, am still active but mostly play under an alias in 1.0.4 and sometimes 1.1
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I see a lot of those players in 1.0.4 all the time. I think some of them, like wtfisthisgame, have left though.
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 10, 10:24PM)Dragon Wrote: I think some of them, like wtfisthisgame, have left though.
I think his name eventually got to him :S
Thanks given by:
I remember wtfisthisgame saying he left AC. :( I miss him too.
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 10, 06:23PM)Xeoncross Wrote: Since downloading AC 1.1 I haven't seen any of my favorite players. Where did they all go? Are a lot of people still on AC 1.0?

CheatersRFags
Alberich1977
#M|A#Atrimos
wtfisthisgame
V-Man
X_unarmed_X
C|R[Norad*]

It seems like the only clan players I see anymore are new clans. CoH and TyD are missing too! I thought that perhaps I was just missing them - but It's been over a month.

Cheater is on 1.0 , alberich is on MA and he play 1.1 and 1.0 , atrimos too, wtfisthisgame i dont see him from a lot of time , V-man isnt ative , X_unarmed_X is playing with Michael28SP , and norad is playing under alias

Thanks given by:
V-man is active, he's just not seen that much in-game ;)
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 10, 02:43AM)KN!F3 Wrote: Sorry, Xeoncross, CoH is officially dead so you won't see anyone playing under that tag. I however, am still active but mostly play under an alias in 1.0.4 and sometimes 1.1

Yeah I remember when i first got into AC (Somewhere in like November 2009) CoH was just beginning and there was also like =WaS= and stuff.
But yeah when did CoH die? I remember there were quite a few people from that clan whose names i can't remember but were really cool. The only two i do remember are Kn!f3 and Fr3e
Thanks given by:
and none of them played .93 besides atri lol
Thanks given by:
.93 FTW!!!
Thanks given by:
I started in 0.91 :D
Stuck bug FTL, I remember having to keybind /suicide -_-
Thanks given by: