Fair play
I think we had a topic about "Fair Play" here somewhere, but i couldn't find it. As far as i recall we were talking about how the game could be made fair. Today i see that only a few people did actually understood anything from that discussion: http://tinypic.com/r/szz782/7

Sad...

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
xD
Thanks given by:
Close game.who won?
Thanks given by:
AFAIK team fixing leads to removal from the ladder. Drakas?
Thanks given by:
My rule. If there are 3 or more players of the same clan, they need to be on separate teams like this

1 Player - Any team
2 Players- Doesn't matter much
3 Players- 1 on Red, 2 on Blue or vice versa
4 Players- 1 on Red, 3 on Blue for minimum
5 Players- 2 on Red, 3 on Blue or vice versa
etc
Thanks given by:
Yeah, this is why I don't go on the FREAK server or whatever it is; they like to forceteam everyone not in the clan to the opposite team and it's entirely uninteresting.
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 10, 05:49PM)KN!F3 Wrote: My rule. If there are 3 or more players of the same clan, they need to be on separate teams like this

1 Player - Any team
2 Players- Doesn't matter much
3 Players- 1 on Red, 2 on Blue or vice versa
4 Players- 1 on Red, 3 on Blue for minimum
5 Players- 2 on Red, 3 on Blue or vice versa
etc

Unless those players have intentionally placed themselves on the same team, or the teams are uneven and they are clearly the cause, there is no reason to mix them up.
Thanks given by:
FREAK server? FYI, this is one of the HI-SKILL servers, which is one of the most popular servers on AC.
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 10, 03:33PM)P@ndel Wrote: I think we had a topic about "Fair Play" here somewhere, but i couldn't find it. As far as i recall we were talking about how the game could be made fair. Today i see that only a few people did actually understood anything from that discussion: http://tinypic.com/r/szz782/7

Sad...

P@ndel
That's the way that many clans have to say (according to them) 'EHY WE OWNZ YOO ALL'. I wonder if in your team there were some TyDs, BCs etc... At least 5 F1.

You have to accept that, cowards are everywhere.
Thanks given by: