Sad to see the decline in the playerbase
Orynge Wrote:
(01 Jun 15, 08:56PM)Halte Wrote: I AM HERE TO FLAME, POINT FINGERS AND OFFER NO OPINION OF IMPORTANCE
What are you here for? I guess you feel concerned by my post. I blame YOU like many of your friends to be responsible for the current state of the game. I ask you to show some humility now you realise all your posts took us here. I dont even know who you are. Let me guess, you are playing AC on a daily basis by posting here on the forum.

Ive been saying the same things for years. Not because I think I will be listened one day. But just to remind you (forum players/devs/mods) that there are still some people that disagree with you. Just to make sure you will never forget some people think you are wrong. Just to remind you that no, everyone do not agree with you. And I think this has to be done everyday.

Quote:Yes, some people are responsible for what happened. Can we all start discussing ways to fix it rather than blaming people.
No ! We just cant. You need to admit you made a mistake before fixing it. Simple logic dude. And if you have things to fix, that mean some things are broken. Why are they broken? How? Some people need to take responsablities so we can go forward (eg : yes I was wrong to remove douze CTF, gemas and crappy maps, we will make them back !).

Ive read what lucas said about crappy maps and maps restrictions. He has a solid point but its only theories about how people will react. People are able to understand it is not the only map of the game and they can read that it is a community map and not an official map if you inform them properly. But again, even your best AC maps looks like shit. Because the whole game is ugly. I find @camper way more playable than the first cavern and I still find the new cavern ugly as fuck and yet its official.

To give you an example, the first time I played urban terror, I played a 'gema like' map. I was smart enough to understand that it wasnt the main gamemode of the game. If players are properly informed about what gamemode they are playing on what kind of server, they will find their way into the game by themselves. And if they dont stay, its not because they didnt understand your game, its because they didnt like it.

Quote:That will get us nowhere.
You know what will get us nowhere? Your opinion, who have been considered as sane for too long now. I respect your right to express yourself, I just dont respect you and your opinions. Tolerance you know...
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sad to see the decline in the playerbase - by Halte - 03 Jun 15, 01:02AM