So, that's it then, apparently.
(26 May 15, 07:53AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: So are you acting as if I was the last person to have your back and supposedly without that, you have nothing?
Don't try to weasel out of this like Vanquish. You knew the consequences and made the decision. You are the last senior team member around and you are the sole administrator of the forum. It is your responsibility.
Yes, Vanquish didn't say the word - but he said I am him. Yes, G1gantuan did say the word, but did only indirectly call me him. Yes, it did happen on IRC but it was carried to the forum immediately - where Vanquish cheered for it again. Now, Vanquish even tries to weasel out by calling it "sarcastical". Yeah, god forbid, anyone would finally accept responsibility for his actions. Once you are not pleased with the outcome, you weasel out. It was your action, your responsibility, your fault.

And you are the last person around. When did you last talk with aerke, RK, the lead devs? Or Lucas or even cleaner or Bukz? Did you talk with anyone from the dev team, if you are making the right decision? If you are making the decision on your own, because it's your forum, then you can't blame other people for it. Grow a spine.

(26 May 15, 07:53AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Stef, honestly, nothing should have come this far.
I tried talking to you. You made up bullshit about my moderation - and when I called you on it, you ran away and avoided IRC for an unprecedented three days. You knew very well, that I wanted to talk. You didn't want to.

(25 May 15, 07:06PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: So lets switch. What if I left completely and you came back.
You are acting like a little kid. I did not prevent you from doing your work. Thanks to your decision, I have no basis for work on AC anymore. You made me fair game for the forum mob. Not the other way round. I told you, that I needed the forum and what I needed it for and why. I told you, that I need your support. You own the forum.
I'm not leaving "just to make a point", it's not a "passive aggressive ploy". I cannot continue to work, because you don't support me. You left me no choice.

(26 May 15, 07:53AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: I honestly do support you
Liar. You saying that means nothing, when all your actions prove otherwise. You did not support me against the worst kind of insult. You didn't even support me when I simply worked exactly as we had agreed upon.

(26 May 15, 07:53AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: If anything, you should have warned Marti honestly
That would have been a waste of time. At this point, it was very clear, that my warnings weren't worth anything. If I had given any further warnings, you would just have revoked them, like the others. You had no reason to revoke any of them, because I issued them according to our agreement. You just made up new rules about insults not deserving warnings anymore, so you could revoke them. I told you repeatedly, that I won't moderate the forum anymore. I told you repeatedly, that you have to moderate yourself, like you always claimed. You did not warn Marti. You did not delete any of hist posts (including the hitler-quote). You did not warn Vanquish, not even a single point. You did not delete any of his posts. You did not warn G1gantuan. You did nothing. Nothing then, nothing now. Your decision. You know IRC well enough, to be aware, that kicking and banning on IRC does not work. The only thing that works on IRC is switching to moderated - which is punishement for everyone but the offender himself. A forum warning was my only possibility to show to Vanquish, that he can not just insult me in whatever way he pleases.
Btw, grenadier made a nice point. We ban cheaters all the time from the forum. Not warn. Ban. None of them ever cheated on the forum.

You never explained, how Marti was able to give me warning points. Would you care to expand on that? I showed you the insulting PM that I got from him. Is that also "not on the forum"? Are insulting PMs okay for you? Or was your new rule just, that it is okay to insult me? It sure looks that way...

(26 May 15, 07:53AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Vanquish got it instead. Why?
<sarcasm>Are you really that hard of understanding?</sarcasm> BECAUSE HE CALLED ME HITLER.
Even Vanquish agrees now, that calling someone hitler may not be something to be proud of - which is why he's trying to weasel out of it now with his "I didn't say the word". Even HE knows. Only YOU insist, that it was a "petty little thing".

It was your decision, that there can not be any consequences for that.

I told you, it will have at least one consequence. You got to decide, which one. You made the decision. Now live with it.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
So, that's it then, apparently. - by stef - 24 May 15, 09:48PM
RE: So, that's it then, apparently. - by Harps - 24 May 15, 09:57PM
RE: So, that's it then, apparently. - by Marti - 24 May 15, 11:11PM
RE: So, that's it then, apparently. - by 1Cap - 25 May 15, 01:53AM
RE: So, that's it then, apparently. - by Marti - 25 May 15, 11:57AM
RE: So, that's it then, apparently. - by stef - 25 May 15, 05:02PM
RE: So, that's it then, apparently. - by Harps - 25 May 15, 10:15PM
RE: So, that's it then, apparently. - by stef - 25 May 15, 11:28PM
RE: So, that's it then, apparently. - by stef - 25 May 15, 07:22PM
RE: So, that's it then, apparently. - by stef - 25 May 15, 08:21PM