bitching about *[BRC]* (was:[split] *[BRC]* is back!)
(18 May 15, 08:06PM)Vanquish Wrote: (after the shit you hid in the ACWC client I'm surprised anyone even used it). I posted a pretty sarcastic suggestion on a public forum, and never told them to actually post all their losses.  Only the biggest idiot on the planet could possibly think that I'm "telling" them to do anything. If I objected to it on any moral standpoint, I would stop playing BRC. I played BRC happily yesterday and I respect a lot of their members.

http://egypttec.tk/match_modul

Dat 95% win rate, stop pretending you're saints.

About the AC client : you played csgo, VAC does much "worse", but you don't give a fuck right. So hypocrite...

And again.. You're basically saying: "if you don't post your losses, you're shit, not telling you what to do though" lmao

And finally... Why do you judge someone on the matches he shares with HIS clan members, we (and i guess so do BRC) are not posting these for you, so quit shitting on everything someone spends time working on, just because it doesn't please you 100%. Please accept the fact, we're not working for you
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Robaum - 18 May 15, 04:01PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Luc@s - 18 May 15, 05:58PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Vanquish - 18 May 15, 06:35PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by ExodusS - 18 May 15, 07:15PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Luc@s - 18 May 15, 07:28PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Robaum - 18 May 15, 07:40PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Vanquish - 18 May 15, 08:06PM
RE: bitching about *[BRC]* (was:[split] *[BRC]* is back!) - by Luc@s - 19 May 15, 02:56PM
RE: *[BRC]* is back! - by Marti - 18 May 15, 08:31PM