If you could trade stats in AC what would you trade?
(13 May 15, 12:11AM)Luc@s Wrote: No, its exactly my original statement. And now you're trying to make me say something which is not my point at all but is a matter of opinion just to get people to agree with your position.
(12 May 15, 10:29PM)Luc@s in his original statement Wrote: eihrul doesn't give a fuck about making his games enjoyable to play or popular FYI

Literally no mention of this being at all relevant to you in your "original statement". It seems like you're trying to back out of what you originally said because you think people are disagreeing with your opinion because you can't back up your initial argument, and you don't want to seem like the idiot, so you're turning it around on me. If you think people are agreeing with me and not you, don't immediately assume I'm resorting to some kind of deception. Maybe you should consider that (when it comes to some, but not all matters) I'm not clueless and I know what I'm talking about, especially when you're comparing one game I'm playing at the same high level as you, to another game I've previously played at a higher level than you.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could trade stats in AC what would you trade? - by Vanquish - 13 May 15, 12:35AM