If you could trade stats in AC what would you trade?
(12 May 15, 10:41PM)Vanquish Wrote: sauer's competitive scene > AC's (sadly, because I personally believe AC has the potential to be much better)

It does have that potential but AC needs a fresh influx of players. What are the current server limits set at? 20? More often than not all we see are 16 player games with only 8 a team. These are fun but only if you're part of that 16. Add in a few disconnects during the game and a server can drop to 4 or 5 a team and that's just slow. Public servers by their very nature are meant to be fast paced hard hitting smorgasboards of metallic flesh ripping delight. In my opinion I'd recommend making AC visually like it's predecessors. You cannot tell me that this current version is the same as the previous ones in this regard. Maybe there are commands I am missing but when players dl AC for the first time and see the standard look it has now compared to the ones of the past it's no wonder player pools have dropped. Half the beauty of this game was the "feel". I have been semi ranting and raving about the same thing for a while now but it is STILL a problem. The game doesn't look like it used to. The mechanics, the maps, the gameplay may be better, but it doesn't look good. That directly affects first impressions. I honestly should have quit AC within the first couple weeks of playing. All my friends did. Heck the guy who introduced to it gave it up like two days after doing so.

What I am trying to say is this. We need a purpose. A series of goals linked to attaining a level of excellence of which we can be proud. All of this starts by bringing in more players to generate the excitement and feed the pools of competition enough so that when we sign on our lust for blood and action will be properly sated by the fires of war and give us the satisfaction that we earnestly seek everytime we double-click that AC icon.

AC has what it takes.

-1 blocky feel +1 sleek older version feel
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could trade stats in AC what would you trade? - by MorganKell - 13 May 15, 12:23AM