AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations
Damdam was actually being honest and deserve a real answer. Me and all people reading this too. So could someone answer his post seriously and tell us why we can't do that or why it's not a good idea. It would maybe avoid these questions to be asked again.

If you already said something about that, please take 5 minutes of your time to copy paste it to the poor brainless players we are. I used the search button but didn't get the answers I was looking for. I removed from the list map restrictions, AR and official maps to be removed since I found many posts about that and people won't agree anyway.

(21 Nov 14, 10:43AM)DamDam Wrote: 2. What new features would you like to be added on your chosen next release ?

- The pause would be a great feature to add.
- Half time switch as suggested by some players.
- Separate the masterserver into 2 parts, an official one and a custom one.
- Having a recap list of the things you did during the game (that contributes to your score).
- Modes like TLSS, PF, TPF, TKTF, KTF should be added to the mod masterserver.
- Add Lucas's spawnpoint gamemode in the custom part
- An official ladder.
- More events organised from AC's official side.
- New versions or updates every few months.
-Lucas's client with country flag.
I just quoted ideas Damdam elaborated in his post (please refer to it for arguments). I actually like them and wonder why it couldn't be.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations - by Halte - 21 Nov 14, 10:41PM