AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations
(09 Nov 14, 02:02PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: To be honest, while I assume good intentions, this thread was potentially misleading from the start.
Quote:Don't get me wrong, if a group of enthusiasts comes together and creates something like AC on cube2/tesseract/unreal/source/...-engine, I'd definitly give it a shot. Yet, I wouldn't want it to replace the 'classic' AC, which is implied in your either/or-way of asking.
Quote:No, we should be talking about what do we really like about the game in it's current state. What keeps us old guys playing? What did the later newbies make stay? Of course, we also have to adress what feels broken or problematic, in order to enhance the gaming experience, yet there's no reason to 'discuss' it over and over again, without giving reasonable alternatives.

However, I'm not intending to defend the devs here. I only want to encourage a more constructive way of discussing. Of course, there're always two sides to it and yes there should be more information on what current developement is going on or what is planned. Devs, don't expect us to hang around on IRC all day to catch up everything going on. Just share your submits compiled into a handy list and your overall vision here on the forum every now and then.

Finally, some one who is not arguing or throwing random ideas but giving rational thought to this discussion. Though the intention this thread started seemed good, the discussions dont make sense anymore. (excluding a few).

Well to each their own. Hope the Devs get some positive ideas from this thread but I am not too hopeful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I HAD A DREAM...... damn i forgot wat it is wen i woke up
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations - by grinch_k2 - 10 Nov 14, 07:26AM