AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations
(21 Oct 14, 04:23PM)stef Wrote: "How hard can it be to learn to code for AC?" - let's say it this way: you can easily count the number of people, who fully understand every aspect of the code on one hand (and you'll probably still have fingers left over).

Is that because there is so much? There must be at least one person in the world who understands a given part of it, specifically the person who wrote it in the first place. Of course, you don't need to understand the entire thing to begin contributing anyway, or the game wouldn't exist in the first place.

Anyway, I wanted to see what this code thing looked like so I thought I'd see what ac_client is 'made of'. Bear in mind I don't understand any code. What the hell is this?
Vè ‹5Œ¢M ht€ ÿÖhv€ ÿÖhx€ ÿÖ‹5`¤P FPjh jÿˆ¢M NQjh jÿ„¢M Vjh jÿ€¢M ^ÃÌVW‹ðƒÏÿƒ~ ~ I
That was just a sample of what I found. Have I done something messed up, or is that something that someone understands?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations - by Hellspell - 21 Oct 14, 09:41PM