AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations
(19 Oct 14, 10:46AM)Luc@s Wrote: Most ideas given here are good, but as far as i know, nobody is willing to spend so much time working on AC right now.

(17 Oct 14, 06:28AM)Undead Wrote: the best thing for AC would be if a new team of developers attempted to develop AC 2.

Undead raises a good point. If the developers do not have the time or are willing to put in the time to work on AC, wouldn't a new team, that can just as easily work with the support of older developers, be beneficial?

(19 Oct 14, 04:45PM)Undead Wrote:
(19 Oct 14, 03:47PM)stef Wrote: And no, a "pause" button does not fit the game...
i'm going to leave this here for emphasis. yes, people of AC, your eyes are not deceiving you, stef actually said that.

Yes, pause should be an option. Not for public games, but definitely for match/private games. If, what I am assuming everyone has agreed that it is necessary in this thread, besides stef, why is it not being discussed as an option? Put it to a vote?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations - by Huntsman - 20 Oct 14, 04:58AM