AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations
1. AC 1.3 or AC 2? , Which version of AC do you prefer to see on the next release?

AC 1.3. As it has been said already in the thread, AC 2 sounds like another entity altogether.

2. What new features would you like to be added on your chosen next release?

A central ladder would be nice.
Maybe some sort of MMR based system for 1v1's, I've seen the idea thrown around a little bit on the forums and feel like it would add another dimension to competitive play. I'm not sure how it would be implemented though, but it would definitely be a welcome feature in my book.
I like what Undead proposed about switching sides at a halftime point during a match. This is a really solid idea and would perhaps address the issue of unfair sides on some maps.

3. According to the resources in hand (limited number of developers), how much time is enough to fulfill all those new features in the next release?

I have no idea as I know nothing of coding, but I know certain members of the community have offered their help before/would do so again, so that could be looked into? If manpower is an issue I'm sure steps could be taken to address it.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations - by Flint - 19 Oct 14, 12:38AM