AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations
1. AC 1.3
- Everything SKB and Vanq said.
-Also, less modes and maps - some of these are really stupid, are never used and I don't know why we have them. If modifiers were used, we'd currently only have the CTF and deathmatch. Some of the maps are bad and there are too many imo.
- As said earlier, map restrictions haven't worked. It's turned people off AC and gotten rid of some crappy maps I used to like to play, and apparently the restrictions are so glitchy that people keep figuring out how to workaround them. And then the devs have to figure out what the glitch is. It would be just better getting rid of them, the limited devs have limited time.
- AND THE FREAKING AUTH SYSTEM. DEVS, YOU SAID YOU WERE WORKING ON IT SO WHERE IS IT. This could lead to the central ladder that a few people have been mentioning.
- /pause. As long as I've been in this community (5 years), competitive players have been asking for /pause, and for some reason we still don't have it. There has never een a clear reason as to why it hasn't happened either, the devs have sorta just ignored it.
3. At this rate? Never. At the moment, I'm seeing very little reason to even expect any sort of release of AC in the future.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations - by Orynge - 17 Oct 14, 11:44PM