AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations
some of the pointless things i want that aren't already on svn

- remove ALL map restrictions
- remove some bad maps like ac_cavern and ac_rattrap
- proper mod support
- master-server tabs e.g. mod MS and main MS (idk if this is possible)
- half-time side switches for both match and public servers.
- lobby system for match servers
- pause feature
- give AR 1.1 kickback, give SMG more kickback (like 1.0 SMG). experiment with big sniper kickback. also, idk what you guys did, but it feels like my guy move slower in 1.2 than in 1.1.
- carbine needs to shoot a bit faster, SMG needs to do (very slightly) less damage (or just remove this weapon pls). shotgun needs slightly more damage overall.
- remove tlss, pf, tpf.
- better stats accessible after game (e.g. damage done/taken, assists, flag assists, nade efficiency, pickups taken) this isn't necessary tho its just cool.
- central ladder (lol).

imo, it would be better to ask, how all of this get done? simply put; you can't. you can't work collaboratively and be productive when there is no direction for AC. the internal structure of AC's development team prevents anyone other than those in control from doing anything.
the developer team needs to undergo major restructuring, but i doubt that is a possibility. the best thing for AC would be if a new team of developers attempted to develop AC 2.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations - by Undead - 17 Oct 14, 06:28AM