Can you PLEASE make grenades not bounce that much?
you could shoot through fences in the gsf client

i understand that people do not like not being able to shoot through the flag. my real complaint is that you cant blow up the flag either; i mean its a piece of cloth. i really want to see a perfect gib turn the flag into 100 smaller flags that can be picked up for 0.01 flags, and you can pick up as many flag pieces as possible, and return as many as possible too. but your hands can hold too much and if you have over 50% of the flag you start dropping pieces if you riflesprint or go too fast

the flag gets returned as a whole when scored, a person holding over 75% of the flag is gibbed or someone with 66.6% of the flag blows himself up and another person

it also opens the way for a new weapon to be added; the vacuum.

you can now retrieve and blow flag pieces without them falling out of your hands and store them. you can press m2 to blow flag pieces at enemies for 1 damage a piece with full armor penetration (the flag shards are really burnt and crispy and can pierce kevlar). you can also blow enemies away from you and blow yourself back. you can also vacuum up pickups and flag bits as well as people, and vacuuming up a person does 50 damage as 50% of his bones break from being crushed into a vacuum. you can also blow grenades away as well as suck them in, and you can store grenades for an added explosive blast that does self damage as well as full nade damage, allowing a player to hold an extra grenade

this weapon is extremely balanced because it only has knife range and is imaginary
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can you PLEASE make grenades not bounce that much? - by Skinny-Dog - 29 Jul 14, 01:15AM
RE: Can you PLEASE make grenades not bounce that much? - by Skinny-Dog - 30 Jul 14, 06:17PM
RE: Can you PLEASE make grenades not bounce that much? - by Cemer - 26 Aug 14, 06:39AM