CBGaming | Giving Away and Hosting AssaultCube Servers!
To be honest, I dont really mind what happens at this point.
I came to the forums expecting a bit more discussion and friendliness and all I have seen is rude assholes, AC Players who think theyre better than eveyone else because they have been around for longer, and abusive Admins/Mods. You wonder why theres no one new joins the forums, because you rip into anyone new as if theyre not welcome here, so whats the point of even having these forums if you just hate onto anyone that is unknown or is new.
Ban me if you like, I have done nothing wrong until you decided to implement a new rule because the Devs didn't like it, which is just selfish. Do you want all the money I get to go towards donations, would that make you happy? The community here is rather disgusting and its a sad thing when I thought it would have more potential. Again, I dont really mind what happens at this point, but it is safe to say that the community is awful and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I will still be playing AC, should you choose to ban me from the forums. because the forums was an option that we took to see if we could expand the community, but it seems that its full of angry kids, abusive admins and these so called "AC Elitists" that have nothing better to do with their time than degrade and insult newcomers.
As for servers, please still feel to contact us if you would like one, I will bne giving them away for free from now on because 50% of the profit being put to AC is obviously just not good enough for them.

Pathetic.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBGaming | Giving Away and Hosting AssaultCube Servers! - by Ethiixx - 07 Feb 14, 03:11PM