Are there any competitive players left?
It's also a conflict because many like to play competitive levels, but not under such circumstates, and the competitive part is causing an ugly overhelming side-effect which is major for everyone.

I don't think ignoring is the right answer (which they just use to make things worse and worse, as we saw), but maybe you are right, there is no other option than ignoring them.

I can understand if someone is mad because he lost, i am also not jumping around and celebrating when i lost. But after a minute i get over it and try to improve my competition skill.

But starting a flamewar for years against a whole clan ? That goes simply too far and is not acceptable. I am very thankful to our members, which are really nice, strong and good personalities, they never allowed beeing provocated by this things.

*EDIT*
It might look suprising that i am exposing it now, but after i hosted Versus in ESL i did think a lot about the competition part in Assault Cube, and especially about the terms how such a System has to work in a longterm view, without having such negative consequences. And imo this belongs and is caused by the people, and not by the game, like many love to claim.

That's why i decided to provide probably a League System for Assault Cube only, in terms of Assault Cube and not ESL which was horrible to deal with the ESL Leadership.

But i am aware to offer that option, if you look above, i am not up to manage 24 hours troublemakers and listen to that the next years following.

www.league.ac
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by Skinny-Dog - 27 Mar 13, 07:59PM
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by fundog - 01 Apr 13, 02:23PM