Are there any competitive players left?
If you take a No as insulting, because we play another clan which asked first, ...

If you consider interrupting a running match where people are actually playing a clanmatch by joining a closed server with admin and teamkilling, it's definitly anything else than glamorous or a "fair reaction" (also not toward that other clan which was completly innocent). It's a reason to be blacklisted if you take competition with his full rules. (the part you are complaining about and at the same time destroying for others) You could have wait until the match is over, and we was warmed up by this match, what it was supposed to be.

It's also not a "fair reaction" to come back with cheats when you lost.

Also that story on ESL when you lost and after you just picked someone else and played him, (because you did think that's him you lost befor) to produce a demo and post it as cheater and spamming me to ban that player,... the wrong one. I was also on place at this time, and right after the match it was posted 1 min later on Forum, without even you watching the demo or making sure you have played the right player this time for your "proove" of an innocent player.

That is what i call insulting, and that is what makes people not to play anymore the game, beside some other ugly facts in your clanhistory which is causing trouble on every level.

(31 Mar 13, 06:22PM)Undead Wrote: fundog gets a boner off taking the moral high-ground in a video game. perhaps you are the child masquerading as a big boy.

here we go, that's the next NO
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by Skinny-Dog - 27 Mar 13, 07:59PM
RE: Are there any competitive players left? - by fundog - 31 Mar 13, 06:39PM