Poll: What is your opinion about moderation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mods need to be harsher and moderate more.
50.00%
23 50.00%
It's fine the way it is.
45.65%
21 45.65%
Mods are too harsh and shouldn't be so mean.
4.35%
2 4.35%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Clarification of rules and penalizations
My contribution. I hope it can be useful.

've Seen many players in these five years, stop playing because they felt wronged here in the forum. Some were accused of cheaters and were treated badly without 100% certainty of error. Others were offended and stopped playing. Others have been banned from servers by IP or by name, without definite reason. They stopped play too.

The moderators should only apply the rules. When the case is "common sense" things change. Then the moderators apply "common sense" of themselves. So these distortions occur. Unfortunately over the years concludes that some moderators can not be impartial and just leaving the superb show. The greatest greatness is to recognize the error and correct it, this is a blessing. Attitude of magnitude.

My suggestion is that the participants of the forum who feel misrepresented, can open a topic for analysis of the situation by other participants.

The best situation would be exposed to everyone and everyone could vote on the procedure of the moderator.

But.

Only one member of each clan can vote on these topics. The moderators do not vote. Participants can vote without a clan, but must have more than one year of participation in the forum.

These are ideas to better assess the attitudes not clearly set out in regulation. So we do not need many rules, only guidelines.
Moderators continue to use their "common sense" but who were think judged erroneously can get a second opinion to other members.

Of course, this idea should be improved. Moderation of the moderators.
Over time the forum would become all that we expect from him.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clarification of rules and penalizations - by 1Cap - 03 Aug 12, 04:24PM
RE: Clarification of rules and penalizations - by Harps - 04 Aug 12, 11:45AM