Poll: What is your opinion about moderation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mods need to be harsher and moderate more.
50.00%
23 50.00%
It's fine the way it is.
45.65%
21 45.65%
Mods are too harsh and shouldn't be so mean.
4.35%
2 4.35%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Clarification of rules and penalizations
(31 Jul 12, 03:57PM)Edward Wrote: If I say +1 about somebody's post, it is because I agree with him and I want people to know it. Maybe you will find my post useless but take care because some others could find some of your "detailed" posts useless too. It is something really subjective.

That is a clear violation of a Forum Rule and adds nothing to the discussion. But i believe XRD already said all i could say regarding this matter.

(31 Jul 12, 05:39PM)Edward Wrote: I do not disagree with all of them and I do not really care about but it irritates me when someone criticize the pertinence of one of my post by quoting those senseless rules.

A post merely consisting of "lol" is not pertinent at all, i have no idea how you can think the opposite.

(31 Jul 12, 07:42PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: So titi, if you agree I'd like to make a poll to get a clear view of what most of the people think about this.
Do as you please, i'm very interested in the results of a poll like that.

1Cap, having warning points is not the end of the world. A mod thought you were out of the line in a thread (posting offtopic responses after RR said that all offtopic posts would receive warnings) and he warned you. No biggy. Just move on and accept your mistake.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clarification of rules and penalizations - by titiPT - 31 Jul 12, 09:34PM
RE: Clarification of rules and penalizations - by Harps - 04 Aug 12, 11:45AM