Poll: What is your opinion about moderation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mods need to be harsher and moderate more.
50.00%
23 50.00%
It's fine the way it is.
45.65%
21 45.65%
Mods are too harsh and shouldn't be so mean.
4.35%
2 4.35%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Clarification of rules and penalizations
(31 Jul 12, 06:57PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: @Link and paul: We're trying to have a sensible and civilized discussion here, if you want to show off your humor go spam the offtopic category, but unless you have anything constructive to say don't post. I really don't want to give out warnings precisely in a thread where we're talking about rules.

(31 Jul 12, 07:42PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: So the thread's purpose was to ask for some harsher moderation since some believe that the mods are too lenient. But then there are some members like Myke that think everything is fine and then members like 1Cap and Edward that think the opposite. Now I'm sure there are other people in the forums that think like Myke, 1Cap, and Edward do, so first in my opinion it would be better if we could get some kind of consensus on what most of the community want so mods can act accordingly.

So titi, if you agree I'd like to make a poll to get a clear view of what most of the people think about this.
Hahhaha, Im sorry brah, I was editing my post to say that I agree with MG when someone challenged me to a clash of heroes games so I couldnt finish my edit!
So, I agree with MG, for me its good as it is, I see you guys try to do it nicely, and for me that suffices: now, if people complain, maybe specific things might be wrong and that is for users to give feedback so this problems could be pin pointed.
A poll seems a nice thing to do, but remember, the incident between MG and that other dude with the teabag picture (I dont remember his name) , if I were a mod, I would have wiped out of existence his posts (even finding it so funneh as I did), but a mod didnt think that necessary. Same with last post from fred, got him banned but teh post was still there! I say this just to point out that personal opinions will differ greatly, as I would have also erased those posts...
Im not saying nor how I want things to be done nor how they should be, I found it awesome that those posts were still there after banning the user, I just wanted to point it out as a different view someone would have for the same incident!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clarification of rules and penalizations - by paulmuaddibKA - 31 Jul 12, 08:26PM
RE: Clarification of rules and penalizations - by Harps - 04 Aug 12, 11:45AM