Cases of autoban in 1.1 (report here)
(10 Aug 10, 02:49PM)fu.uuuuuuuuuuuuuu Wrote: Once was not your intention offend when u said i am a camper let me explain about ctf: the flag stealer is the most active player, there is some guys to defend the team flag, others will just attack without trying get the enemy flag. The stealer have to enter into enemy base (against all defense) get the flag becoming the biggest target of enemy team and back to your own base alive to finaly score.

I played ctf games like 3 years and all this time i never (and rly was NEVER) heard some1 saying the stealer is a camper. Sounds ridiculous and looks like noob speech, so i dont expect read this from a developer and is the reason why i think probably was not your intention say that. btw, i got kicked at "AC Power" and i remember from a time ago about a guy called Brahma wich not just hide at this map but "loves" special places where u cant get there by normal ways (need to use rifle jump / granade) and i dont believe he is a camper.

Finaly your system cant do something against camping and is not my point but if your system is doing a "false positive" afk against some1 with the flag maybe u can consider this and try to fix making your system a solution and not another problem, i think is not so hard make a condition "if have a flag dont kick", also i got kicked when i was crouching and u need to press "shift", meaning i am not afk at all.

Also you can simple ignore. Actualy is not a problem "keep dancing" with the flag, looks dumb but its ok

Campers ruin all games. I hate flag runners who just go and sit in one corner till the flag comes because they are just to scared to go help get it back.

Example 3v3 CTF
1 camping with the flag 2 trying to vs 3 to get the flag is kinda hard where as 3v3 on equal terms SO GO HELP YOUR TEAM THAT IS TRYING TO HELP YOU. (my opinion only and this is not directed at you fu.uuuuuuuuuuuuuu its at all flag campers)

(10 Aug 10, 09:18PM)Brahma Wrote: I do not understand how a "veteran" could stay 45 seconds without move in this game...

I don't understand how someone can stay still for more than 5 seconds let alone these times.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cases of autoban in 1.1 (report here) - by Freddo - 17 Aug 10, 10:55AM
seo hosting - by tamraw - 10 Sep 10, 11:39AM
RE: Cases of autoban in 1.1 (report here) - by davidspade - 11 Sep 10, 09:53AM
RE: Cases of autoban in 1.1 (report here) - by BieeL - 18 May 11, 03:52PM