Cases of autoban in 1.1 (report here)
Quote:I hate flag runners...

so, dont play ctf (any game) ...

Quote:Example 3v3 CTF

i dont play in empty servers, (something hard to do at AC now), but for example i was hiding at a enemy base not just because is unprobably some1 will search at that point but also cause maybe my teammates are not skilled so have to try by myself, even if i die will be better cause at that moment i have scored like 4 flags so probably i will score more if the flag keep at base.
Quote:(my opinion only and this is not directed at you fu.uuuuuuuuuuuuuu its at all flag campers)

lol, ppl trying to invent new concepts looks funny, so as i said never heard something like that, check google
[Image: flag.png]

few results and i dont see anyting about FPS, the few times when i read this term (when i was playing) was the same of "base camper", mean ppl playing at base to defend the flag. Also i heard something about "ac is a game 4 noobs in FPS" but i never agreed, its a simple fast action game, but idk if is just childish arguments to help a friend or ppl rly believes in "flag camper".

anyway AC Power was made with many spots to hide (on purpose) so all this conversation never had any sense.

maybe its nice check it and learn something
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camping_(video_gaming)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cases of autoban in 1.1 (report here) - by fu.uuuuuuuuuuuuuu - 21 Aug 10, 05:15PM
seo hosting - by tamraw - 10 Sep 10, 11:39AM
RE: Cases of autoban in 1.1 (report here) - by davidspade - 11 Sep 10, 09:53AM
RE: Cases of autoban in 1.1 (report here) - by BieeL - 18 May 11, 03:52PM