Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube?
(11 Jun 12, 08:10PM)tipper|DES| Wrote: A&D Shadow
Maybe you newcomers don’t remember this guy and doubtless some will say “I could beat him any day”
But, can you play with any weapon?
Can you play any mode?
Can you hold a clan together?
Can you map?
Do you try to defend and encourage new players?
Can you play pubs and not constantly moan and rage quit?
Can you contribute in a knowledgeably and intelligent manner on the ac forum?
Do you know what Master Mode was and would anyone let you have it?
Have you ever cheated?
Were you even out of nappies when this game first went public?
Have you ever bothered to try to teach anyone anything apart from how awesome you think you are?

- yes, shadow cant
- yes, shadow cant
- done it for longer than shadow has been able to
- yes, but this isn't a factor that decides how good a player is
- i'm sure unless they're little children they can fend for themselves.
- yes
- yes, that doesn't mean i want to
- yes i am totally elite
- no
- i started playing when i was 11 years old and now im approaching 17
- on endless occasions, many of the best and not-the-best players you see today i have helped develop.

i'm not stating this to prop myself up, i have proven myself and people know how good i am. what i'm saying is shadow is a has-been and was only one of the (arguably) best at the time because the skill level wasn't as high as it is now. its easy to hang onto nostalgia but you have to realize that players are simply better now. i swear i must be the only "old" player that can see clearly, and this incessantly narrow-minded love for these "great" comets is disgusting.

(11 Jun 12, 08:10PM)tipper|DES| Wrote: But, as an all round player and community contributor he makes most in the lists above look like cardboard cutouts.

no, in fact there is probably like 30+ players playing AC at the moment that make shadow look like a cardboard cutout.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube? - by Undead - 12 Jun 12, 05:37AM