The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases
I <3 Brahma for so many reasons it's hard to list them all. Of course I don't <3 him for just as many but it's a shimmy. Instead of giving up on watching demos, I think you should still take a look at the ones that could be potentially serious. I understand all that you went though getting the short end of the stick, but you can't just give up. You are the hacksta masta, keep at it, and keep trying to catch hacks no matter what people say.

As for wallhack... FIND a way to detect it. :D. There is no reason cheating fuks should get to piggy back themselves off of actual skills with glorious wins that we know are bs. Don't think you have to put yourself totally into this game, let the game come to you. You're helping to rid AC of cheats. Take it as a challenge. As for keeping the evidence secret... that only ended up hurting you in my opinion. People thought you were just using the power of being a blacklist mod and randomly banning peeps. I know I did. Show us the evidence from now on, serious hackers are going to continue beating the system until they're finally caught anyways, and the non-serious ones aren't even going to bother with getting around the demos. Besides, adjusting hacks to a demo would probably take some solid programming skills which not a lot of people have.

All I saying is this, show us the evidence and we will support you. You've done a decent enough job so far, and shouldn't let any of the dramatics get you down.

Shimmy Shimmy. I'd prefer not to be warned or have my comment edited, so whoever has been doing that to other shimmies... I'd appreciate it if you let this forum remain free of corporate tinkering in all but the most extreme cases. Thank you very much.

-edit- I forgot to add this for Viper :: core elite, core elite, core elite, core elite, core elite, core elite, core elite, core elite, core elite, core elite, core elite, core elite.

:D
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases - by MorganKell - 21 Jun 10, 01:41PM
RE: The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases - by Dark_Alex101 - 30 Sep 10, 02:05AM