[split] Trionkali Hackusation
(03 Apr 16, 02:57AM)BaDMonkey Wrote: ....

Yeah, well I tend to take offense.

I've been playing for *8 years, and I still see this as suspicious.

After watching the demo 6 times now, I've become even more convinced. And you saying something about competitive play is insulting at best.

I stated before it's the first two times, but it's actually EVERY time that Trion knows where he is up until the hackusation..

*Before Vinayill connects: "Evayne" connects, you can clearly see Trion following him after spawn through the walls, then moves to meet him.
*The first interaction: 14 mins remaining. Trion literally follows Vinayill's movements from opposite ends of the map. You can clearly see him follow Vinayill's movements through the walls.
*Second: 13 mins remaining. After Trion gets akimbo, he looks directly at Vinayill's position through the walls, waits on him, and jumps through the window in perfect time to attack.
*Third: 13 mins remaining. Trion looks in Vinayills direction through walls, waits in base and never even gestures towards the left side, but waits aiming directly towards the right side where Vinayill eventually comes in to try for the flag.
*Fourth: 13 mins remaining. Trion waits behind a wall, then double jumps over the wall to come up on Vinayill, without ever seeing him.

I can go on, but I would rather make a video demonstrating my point. I am still trying to get Windows Movie Maker to work on Windows 10, which seems to be impossible.

The more I watch this demo, the more I am convinced that Trion can see through the walls. If you watch the demo and really be unbiased about it, it's plain as day. He sees what the other player is doing through the walls, then makes moves to intercept or ambush them.
You can call me noob or not a competitive player or whatever you want. But this has only made me watch the demo over and over and all I see makes me more and more convinced.
Trion is looking through the walls. He knows where the enemy is. And it would take an act of congress to change my mind now.
I was willing to think "Hey, maybe I'm just noob", but the more I watch the more guilty he looks.
I urge you to watch the demo again.
Every time Trion interacts with the other player, directly beforehand you can literally see him following their movements through the walls.
Thanks given by: Vinayill

Messages In This Thread
[split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Vinayill - 15 Mar 16, 09:21AM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Nemo - 03 Apr 16, 05:09PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by quico - 03 Apr 16, 06:19PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Marti - 03 Apr 16, 10:47PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Alien - 08 Apr 16, 06:49PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by ExodusS - 08 Apr 16, 08:39PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Million - 09 Apr 16, 11:33AM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Waffles - 10 Apr 16, 02:23AM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Waffles - 12 Apr 16, 01:44AM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by ExodusS - 15 Apr 16, 04:45PM