[split] Trionkali Hackusation
This is crazy, look no offence to trionkali and no offence to boomhauer, but if you wholeheartedly think that such a small prediction is from an incredibly focused player you have not seen anything from the competitive side of AC. Again no offence to trionkali, his aim has been getting a lot better, and his teamwork has somewhat improved, but his game-sense is miles off anything close to the top tier players.

Even if he didn't hear the pick up or not, any experienced player would of pre-fired that after knowing the timing for someone to leave their base. f0r3v3r could of predicted that, I could of predicted that, grazy, subby, marti, million or anyone else who is a mid to top tier player could predict that. Not just that specific moment, but basically the majority of Vinayill's movements.

This is why no one can take this thread seriously, the fact that someone thinks that such basic predictions are hacking is ridiculous, there are people in this game, that with out any sound, any info on your whereabouts, they will guess where an experienced player is 80%. Vinayill is a pub player his movements are simple, and predictable, it is the harsh truth. Heck everyone had a point where they were predictable.

I remember when I was just starting to play competitive, and I was around trionkali's level, playing inters with people like vanquish where they called the enemies position all the time, and me being completely confused on how they do it. Its practice, playing 1000 situations 100 times and knowing by educated guesses where the enemy is. I briefly talked about this in my video, about how people should focus on training their "game-sense" as early as possible, to take risks and chances and go with hunches and educated guesses.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
[split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Vinayill - 15 Mar 16, 09:21AM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Nemo - 03 Apr 16, 05:09PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by quico - 03 Apr 16, 06:19PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Marti - 03 Apr 16, 10:47PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Alien - 08 Apr 16, 06:49PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by ExodusS - 08 Apr 16, 08:39PM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Million - 09 Apr 16, 11:33AM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Waffles - 10 Apr 16, 02:23AM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by Waffles - 12 Apr 16, 01:44AM
RE: [split] Trionkali Hackusation - by ExodusS - 15 Apr 16, 04:45PM