Poll: merge?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
81.25%
52 81.25%
No
18.75%
12 18.75%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should lucas merge his client to the next version?
never said i wanted to put the game in the hands of a single person. i even made a list of people i wanted to be part of the dev team (and its just a short list). some already are like stef and grenadier. i want to remove the devs who do not devs anymore because they do not dev anymore. seems logic to me. not to everyone it seems. im ok with the current system of the dev team. all i want is lucas work to be merged. all i want is active devs. lol you are trying so hard. i guess i answered your post lol, next time read or plz refrain. its good to ask question, but its better to read before asking, just the thread title would have helped you.

and what i do? im trying to make thing change and i play the game. doing it the way i want, call it rant idc. i wouldnt call 1cap useless if i could understand a single line. but thats not the case.

Quote:Have better playermodels and better graphics. You don't need to do shit like this.
That's your opinion and you are wrong.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should lucas merge his client to the next version? - by Halte - 03 Aug 15, 06:51AM