About AC development (part 2)...
so, question 1: what do you think about that? did AC lose some of it's speed due to those changes? should nade pickups be in pairs again, should nade carry capability be "2" again, should armour be single-strength again?

Yes to all questions.

2. do you take the time after respawn to fill up nades and armour?

In clan matches because I like to compete on the same 'level' as my opponent. In public I pick up armor when I can.

3. what do you think about the frag reduction of nade kills from "2" in 1.0 to "1" now?
Confusing. Some people are good with nades and should be given an extra kill for that, others sucks with nade.

4. are helmets of any use or are they just pacman fodder?
Could be useful, I'm unsure.

5. what do you think about trickjumping?

Unfair advantage of those who are capable of doing it.

6. what's your favourite weapon? did you consider the nade to be a possible primary weapon in 1.0?
The SMG, never considered nade to be a possible primary weapon, but the secondary weapon for sure. Pistols have always been a hassle for me.

7. do you use cubescript to customise your client? do you write the scripts yourself, or do you get them from someone else?
Don't use cubescript, don't know cubescript.

8. should servers provide a diversity of maps and modes - or do you prefer single-mode servers?
Diversity certainly, brings out the real challenge. Playing shine for the 34th time isn't fun.

9. what do you think about gema servers and servers running camper 24/7?
For those who like them that's fine. Many maps have had the success of running offline, there's always a balance here. But servers pushing any map 24/7 should add more diversity IMO.

10. a more technical question: would you care, if servers could only be hosted on linux machines?

Wouldn't care at all. It could be a benefit of rouling out poor maintained servers (although they do exists on linux machines too).
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
About AC development (part 2)... - by stef - 09 May 14, 05:34PM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by MPx - 10 May 14, 02:19AM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by XFA - 10 May 14, 05:19AM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by stef - 10 May 14, 09:42AM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by Jg99 - 11 May 14, 06:16AM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by jamz - 12 May 14, 07:56PM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by pwnage{TyD} - 05 Jun 14, 04:56PM