Unable to access gema and uncommon servers
Hi,
AssaultCube is a great shooting game. Although I have a problem that is annoying. When I first joined, I usto play a lot of common servers. But then, my cousin brother came to UK, therefore, I wanted to play on the same server as him. He usto play a lot of gema servers or the tower ones. So I continued playing once he left since I found it interesting. One day, I felt so angry I wanted to speed hack because someone was insulting me in a way. Then, the person who had insulted me told a admin. The admin banned me for 3 months for speed hacking. After 3 months, I played the common servers such as ac_douze or ac_desert3 till today (2 weeks, 3 days). Today, I tried playing one of the gema servers or the tower ones, apparently something weird happen. When I joined the server, I was on the same map (this means not a gema map), I was on the same server that I played previously. When I moved my mouse, to the right corner it took the arrow back in the middle where it was before. Now what I don't get is why I am not able to access any gema server or the ones that are like the tower ones or harry potter ones. This may have affected the ban (I think).
Please help me out here! I am fustrated and board daily!
Warm Regards,
Player !=PrAn=!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Unable to access gema and uncommon servers - by !=PrAn=! - 27 Oct 12, 06:37PM