for wat ?????
LIghtning says :
First of all, to whichever Moderator deleted my comment from LiFe's appeal, twice, I really do not think you deserve to be a moderator. Your job as a moderator is to remove what you find colliding with the rules of the Forum. I do not ee how any of my comments was a violation. I have a feeling you removed my comments just because you didn't like them. I think I have a right do express my opinion don't I? What I find very interesting is that my comment was removed and not that of GOKU007 who is blacklisted and should be banned on the Forums if I am not wrong.
[/color]

@Lightining : you dont have any right to get me banned from the forums....and you dont know anything about me getting banned...so i suppose..you should shut it at the moment ! i dont know what your comment was..but maybe they found it some what irritating..or idk !

why should i be blacklisted...when i dont hack...and drakas himself..removed my ban from HI-SKILL servers[color]...[color]u may check the logs+demos[/color].[/color][color=#DAA520]that means i am clean...!! i never hacked...now i dont know that will my account be there till anyone replies or it will be deleted or any of the admins ban me from using the forums........

so i am again appealing that should i be whitelisted....as there is no reason to keep me blacklisted....and i have been on the BL for quite long now...!
FORGIVE MY ENGLISH !! :)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
for wat ????? - by GOKU007 - 21 Jun 10, 09:26AM
RE: for wat ????? - by Undead - 21 Jun 10, 09:44AM
RE: for wat ????? - by Shorty - 21 Jun 10, 09:47AM
RE: for wat ????? - by DrauL - 21 Jun 10, 10:04AM
RE: for wat ????? - by Ruthless - 21 Jun 10, 10:40AM
RE: for wat ????? - by Lightning - 21 Jun 10, 10:48AM
RE: for wat ????? - by pwnage{TyD} - 21 Jun 10, 11:16AM
RE: for wat ????? - by GOKU007 - 21 Jun 10, 03:48PM