Poll: More or less official maps?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More
76.09%
70 76.09%
Less
23.91%
22 23.91%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More official maps, or less official maps?
I vote for me, and I'll tell you why. There isn't anything wrong with the maps we have now nor the ones being added in the svn. There is a certain amount of talk about biased maps, but really, none are that biased if you practice them enough. Also certain maps play better on the pubs then in matches, and you shouldn't discredit a map for being good in one but not the other. If its not good in one, don't play it there (i.e a map good for pubs, don't play it in a match). Its just that simple. I think having more maps gives the players more choices and keeps things progressing and from being overplayed and boring. For example, look at sauerbraten, they have loads of maps that come with the packaging. Why? Because they are quality maps and having more maps is good for the players. I personally get tired of the same maps over and over, so adding new ones would be great. As a player you have an option, don't like a map, don't play it, easy enough. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't as well. A quality map deserves to be noticed and deserves to keep its official packaging if it has made it there. Thats my 2 cents worth, take it or leave it.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: More official maps, or less official maps? - by Pi_Halo - 14 Sep 12, 09:19PM