The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases
I proposed in that thread increase the time of nades' respawn . The reducing of the score points for gib wasn't the conclusion. But i understand that propagation of the final decision.

Quote:The real supporters of this game were playing the trunk with the dev's, testing each change and proposition. Saying in the right time: "Hey! This change is a shit."

Everybody can offer his opinion in the forum where he can present mature opinion about the concrete change. If someone abuses the forum for next purposes, it is a problem of moderators. The opinion of random user and some regular irc user should have the same weight for you in this place. Your final decision should be merged from all sides.
Everybody isn't a fan of wasted evenings with you on irc. I personally don't care about your stands(it is confusing), i like the new system of blacklist except the central blacklist, i don't like the map restrictions. The comments about the system against cheaters by me and about the maps by me had one difference, the second one issue is taken probably as political. And this is the main problem of AC, the opinion in dev direction are legal and against are political.

These long posts are useless, reminds me valve matches. It is obvious people are coming here to discuss instead of to solve.

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases - by Dark_Alex101 - 30 Sep 10, 02:05AM
RE: The AC 1.1 cheat detection policy and the AC 1.0 cases - by Alien - 05 Oct 10, 07:27PM