Why Assault Cube is the best community out there
Hello there AC! I just wanted to say how much I love this forum specifically. A couple few reasons. Friendly banter is always permitted. Not like my other childish forum/game pawngame.com, It is overrun by too many mods, obnoxious and also childish players, and most of all its 2d. How can you play a game with all those repulsing traits above me? I don't really know. At the time I was using my Fathers computer so I unfortunately could not download anything. So flash was my ticket into the non-download-required-gaming-world. Sure Runescape was a nice escape for about four months, before it got so repetitive. I made 4 million,Okay now what? I then found interest in a game called Pawngame.

The Forum seemed cool, so I dipped my curios packets into the community. Took a long time to get a reputation. Even then there was always prejudice because I wasn't in the Beta years of the game. On the delightful flipside , Assault Cube has welcomed me with open arms. When I make a thread, there will always be a polite reply or comment. When I post something, the mods will understand and warn me politely. In the other forum pawngame, if you post a small comment about a moderator,just humorous non-flaming banter, most likely you will get banned
Pawngame and AssaultCube are both small communities. What separates them is a bridge between friendliness, politeness and most of all understanding. And Pawngames side is mostly comprised of snotty mods, obnoxious and rude members, rude comments to each other.
Another negative trait of pawngame was if I posted some of my links, whether it be graphics or blogs, it would get neglected,because I was new. I have received about forty views from AC forum, forty views! Thank you so much.
But anyway as I close this appreciation thread to AC, I just wanna say,
stay classy AssaultCube

My blog is www.vexbooks.blogspot.com I post daily reviews.
it would also help if someone can follow my blog with thier gmail.

Thanks again....
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Why Assault Cube is the best community out there - by XKluTcHM0nSt3RX - 22 Jun 11, 06:49PM
RE: Why I like AC forums.. - by MykeGregory - 22 Jun 11, 07:00PM