Mod developement team: need people.
Hi all! I'm writing this because as a lot of you know: I like very much modding AC. The thing is I have a lot of ideas, and motivation, but the only problem is I need a team to help me to realise my project. I'm only mapper / modder / texturer / scripter (just a little). So I need someone who have skill in C++, to can create more powerfull mods. I need some other mappers / modders or graphic creators too, to can do complete and diversify mods.
I already realised and developed mod with own dev team like "CarbonMod" with Ironzorg, started to creat a "ZombieMod" with Ironzorg too (but He leaved AC), and i developed a "CS clone mod"(No public) on 0.92 with Tra$h_pc long time ago. I really loved the ambience between us, so I think that's again possible to re-creat this with other member of the actual active communty!

In conclusion what I need is:

- Serious people (who don't leave project 2weeks after to have started it)

- Coder(s) (with a minimum of skill)

- Gfx modder(s)

- Mapper(s)

- 3D Modder(s)

- (Website creator)

- Web hoster (for servers/ custom masterservers...)

=> The general idea is to creat a "Mods Developement" Team (see that like a proffesional videogame develepoment industry), based on AssaultCube (principal) and Cube engines(optionaly) wich will offer great mods to the AssaultCube Community. The team will have official website, with all developed mods, news about developements etc.

So if you think you can help in what I said, please post reply here, explain in what you can help, and I will contact you (please give email if possible).

If that's possible to creat this team, We will start with a little project, to start easily, and show to yourself and to the community than making cool project together is possible! (and maybe to give motivation to some of talentued creator of this community to join us to make bigger project :p)

Peace, your dear and original Deathstar!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Mod developement team: need people. - by [aCKa]Deathstar - 19 Oct 10, 12:13AM
RE: Mod developement team: need people. - by Brett - 24 Oct 10, 03:54PM
im a pretty good mapper - by TERMINATOR - 25 Oct 10, 08:37PM