PLEASE do something about the laggers
This is becoming a serious problem on assault cube. I understand that this game is 100% free, and that everyone should have the right to use a free game, but please do something about the laggers. It's really bad anymore. I signed up to this forum after 2 years of playing just to talk about how much, and how bad the laggers have become. Every day, every match I play is ruined by someone with high ping. This is ruining the fun of the game for all the people with good ping. I know most of you will probably see this as crying, or that I am the bad guy.. but if you lag, or can do something about the laggers than just understand you are ruining my fun, and probably many others.

to top it off, I often get kicked or banned because I constantly try to kick laggers. This is not fair, I am not doing anything wrong. I just simply want to enjoy the game I play without lag. Can't anything be done, like an auto kick for anyone with crappy ping ? this is getting ridiculous .. just about every match anymore has 1-3 laggers glitching all over the screen.

P.S. I have tested my ping several times over the past 2 years and have never had a ping test show anything higher than 15 ms on my end. That result is even with a wireless adapter which is over 3 years old.. - Speed Test results showing how low my ping is
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
PLEASE do something about the laggers - by joeyfuture - 29 Jan 12, 06:14AM