My Introduction
I searched for an Introduction thread and was unable to find one. Anyway, I've been playing this fine game for about 3 years. I'm proud to say that AC was the FIRST multiplayer fps game I had ever played.
I'm a Mac user but I like to think of myself as a semi-hardcore gamer, if that makes any sense. Along with Assautcube I play Warsow (almost never) and UrbanTerror (when Steam crashes) as well as TF2 and pretty much all other Source engine games.

I haven't played in a few months because I'v been banned from one of my favorite servers. I dont troll, spam, or grief but nevertheless I was permabanned.

It all started one day on ac_toxic; I threw a frag grenade close to the blue team spawn. Through a glitch or an incredible amount of luck, the grenade got stuck inside a small crack in the wall that the mappers had stuck in for effect I guess.
Coincidentally that grenade gave me a triple kill. The three people who were gibbed by a seemingly magical grenade accused me of hacking. I thought they were joking so I played along sarcastically, but then I realized they really believed I was a hacker and I tried defending myself. nextthing I know, I'm pbanned.

Anyway these forums look rather nice.

Elsewhere on the Internet (not to be a spam bot or anything) I moderate a board of a pretty cool, upstart new gaming community forum called Thrive. It's at doctorrandom.com/forums until we get a new sitehost. It's pretty chill and I like it a lot. We want to expand our member base so it would be cool if some of you checked it out. Don't expect any hardcore AC discussion, though.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
My Introduction - by Uberdeath - 30 Jul 11, 05:53PM
RE: My Introduction - by Nightmare - 30 Jul 11, 06:26PM
RE: My Introduction - by CharlyMurphie - 30 Jul 11, 06:40PM
RE: My Introduction - by MykeGregory - 30 Jul 11, 08:15PM
RE: My Introduction - by Cleaner - 30 Jul 11, 08:29PM
RE: My Introduction - by lucky - 30 Jul 11, 09:43PM
RE: My Introduction - by MykeGregory - 30 Jul 11, 10:22PM
RE: My Introduction - by V-Man - 30 Jul 11, 10:31PM
RE: My Introduction - by Gibstick - 02 Aug 11, 10:46PM
RE: My Introduction - by MusicMan10 - 02 Aug 11, 11:14PM