Introduction // recent opinions...
This was a conversation I had with Benson brought about by two other players who said they thought he was cheating.
It happens all the time on the servers.
It should have stayed on that server and stayed between Benson and myself.
Benson chose to draw attention to this issue, something I cant thank him enough for and as has always been the way, individual server owners will make up their own minds and act accordingly, or probably as the past has shown, do nothing.

@Brahma
I believe we have discussed this many times in the past. My opinion has always been it is not the obvious cheats that are the problem it’s the subtle cheats that are almost impossible to prove that damage the game.

However, not being able to prove (whatever that may entail and as yet there has been no absolute proof, just opinion based on the interpretation of data) doesn’t mean that players aren’t cheating.
Even when you have provided data, it has been consensuses of experienced players you have shown that data too that have either agreed or not that have determined the outcome.
I mention this both with regard to the clutch of oNe players “proven” to be cheats by your methods and my reported “aff, oNe players” comment.

What you are suggesting is let the more discrete cheats play on regardless because you can’t prove they cheat. Isn’t that rather like sticking your head in the sand?

I think Andre has the best approach to this, just dismiss me as some crazy old git with nothing better to do than accuse players of cheating and carry on with your heads up your asses.

Oh arr, interesting though don’t you think, that another player I have publicly accused of cheating SRBWolf was banned from another game for cheating. Maybe I’m not so crazy after all.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Introduction // recent opinions... - by Benson - 16 Jul 11, 02:39AM
RE: Introduction // recent opinions... - by tipper|DES| - 18 Jul 11, 03:02PM
RE: Introduction // recent opinions... - by beta_boy - 21 Jul 11, 05:54AM